Provided by a team of experienced professionals with significant medical office specific experience, our efficient management approach adds significant value for property owners by driving down costs and increasing asset values.
Our incredible personnel further our values-based approach. We administer customer satisfaction surveys and improvement plans, provide structured in-house training programs, and have superior talent recruitment capabilities.
We undertake engineering audits to recommend building equipment efficiency enhancements.
- Tenant Relations: regular communication with tenants, consistent in-person meetings to ensure satisfaction and remedy concerns
- Property Accounting: accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgeting, operating cost recovery, rent roll, monthly variance reporting, mortgage payments, insurance and realty taxes
- Planning: capital improvements, utility consumption analysis and vacancy reduction action plans
- Marketing: advertising, event planning, floor plans, photography
- Construction Coordination and Suite Design: select professional and experienced contractors, oversee property and individual suite construction projects, assist tenants with designs
- Human Resources: manage human relations function for on-site superintendent and other staff as required
- Leasing: continuous sourcing of new tenants, renewing existing tenants, tenant screening, preparing lease documents, coordinating expansions and relocations
The ability to lever off of medical office experience to provide services such as:
- Institutional quality accounting and processes.
- Scalable staffing.
- Strong industry relationships drive leasing.
- Extensive database of market comparables.
- National relationships drive lower costs for services such as cleaning, parking and snow removal.
Our leasing team are experts in the medical community. Over time, we have built significant and deep relationships with many key practitioners.
LEVERAGE OUR NETWORK
We have national relationships with major service providers that are key to the success of medical office buildings such as: Imaging, Diagnostic, Pharmacy, Chiropody, Physiotherapy, Laboratories, Specialists, GPs, FHOs, FHTs.
- Mortgage Financing
- Expense Audits
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Engineering Audits